“If you bought it, a truck brought it.”
Throughout the pandemic that has spread across the world, Centurion Trucking has continued moving shipments across and between Canada and the United States. Deemed essential workers responsible for transporting necessary goods such as food and beverages, safety equipment and medical supplies, Centurion’s team of drivers have continued to gear up and serve communities throughout North America.
Of course, it’s a different world for the trucking industry. While Centurion Trucking has always placed a heavy emphasis on health and safety, offering best-in-class training and maintenance programs for their drivers and equipment, we have increased those measures to ensure safety for all.
- Reduced “in office” team members, with many team members working from home to support social distancing.
- “In office” team members wearing protective gear, including gloves and face masks.
- Signage reminding people entering the building to avoid touching common services.
- Regular sanitization of common services and work stations.
- Readily available hand sanitizing stations to allow for regular disinfecting.
- Offering additional safety training for any team members who request it.
- Holding team members accountable for following appropriate safety measures.
- Providing all truck drivers with the appropriate PPE, including an extensive inventory of gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer.
- Providing cleaning agents and disinfecting wipes for inside the truck and any electronic devices on hand.
Again, Centurion Trucking thanks the many logistics professionals that are continuing to serve our communities throughout COVID-19.